Sunday, August 16, 2009

Hm...

I think I may be out of food photos...

Well, I'm actually never out of food photos! But, I think this blog should end now, considering I'm back from Madison already! I don't know why I can't believe I spent the last two and a half months in a land-locked state or even spent four+ hours a day learning Filipino. I feel like I was living in a happy bubble while in Madison, one in which personal drama was absent and clarity burgeoned.

I think I'm still that anxious, wannabe-academic that lives all her life in extremes and at those polar ends, learns more about complacent mediums and moderates.

And after learning about them?

Well, I scurry on over to another extreme and create another comfortable niche... with a few gray spots for sanity's sake. :)


Toodles!...
Until next summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment